100

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake." ! Anonymous

That used to be me... but I am now committing to losing it... no longer can the thin person be sedated... in fact, once she arrives she might be a force to be reckoned with after years in the pantry!

It is offensive to me that many people think overweight people do nothing but eat one goodie and another... I literally have nothing to eat in my refrigerator except eggs. I don't have cupboards full of bon bons... I don't order jumbo pizzas (or any for that matter) and eat them by myself. I don't hoard cookies. I don't eat breakfast, and often don't eat dinner... yet my thin friends eat constantly.

This started out to be my journal to record my journey on Medi Weight Loss Clinic's program - I lost 50 pounds on that program in 4 months... it all came back rapidly when I tried to eat "normal" - as in eating fruits and more carbs...the Dr told me it would but I thought I had it figured out. He told me I probably couldn't go over 1,400 calories a day... surely not! He was right.

Now I'm doing it all over again......without joining Medi Weight Loss - I know what to do without spending over $100 a week.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Low Carb Garlic Pepper Chicken Tenders

This is one of those mindless recipes... no measuring, the best kind!

Chicken Tenders, rinsed well and dried        
Hellmans Mayo
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Pepper and Garlic Salt

375 Degree Oven

Baking sheet with sides... Spray with Olive Oil or butter so they don't stick


Lay tenders on the baking sheet

Put a coating of mayo on the tenders with mayo ( remember to take out enough so you don't redip with a contaminated spoon - or use a new spoon to get more)

Lightly shake on some of the pepper and garlic salt

Shake on Parmesan Cheese

Turn tenders over and repeat the process

Bake in a 375 degree Oven for 20 - 30 minutes until done .. depending on the size of your chicken tenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment